Wednesday, October 17, 2012
It's National Cookie Month! Hooray! (I actually found this out because I was mentioned in a National Cookie Month write up on My Lifestyle Zen's blog- Double Hooray!!) If there is any month out there worth celebrating, it is definitely this one. It should rank pretty high on your list of priorities if you know what I mean.
I am sure most of you are busy working, running around with your families and eating cookies instead of baking them but if you are feeling ever so inclined this month, I have compiled a list of fantastic cookie recipes ranging from utterly sophisticated to downright homey. I hope this takes some of the guess work out of it for you so you can get in on the fun. Bake some of these lovelies this month and celebrate this month right!
1. Chai Browned Butter Snickerdoodles from Grandbaby Cakes
Photo courtesy of umm... well, me of course!
2. Momofuku Milk Bar's Corn Cookies from Bake Your Day
Photo courtesy of Bake Your Day blog
3. Lime Creamsicle Cookies from Une Gamine Dans La Cuisine
Photo courtesy of Une Gamine Dans La Cuisine blog
4. Red Velvet Cookies with White Chocolate Chunks from Whipper Berry
Photo courtesy of Whipper Berry blog
5. Peach Cookies from Cooking Classy
Photo courtesy of Cooking Classy blog
6. Double Cheesecake Cookies with Wild Strawberry Sauce from Daring Baker Duluth
Photo courtesy of Daring Baker Duluth blog
7. Cinnamon Roll Cookies from Bakers Royale
Photo courtesy of Bakers Royale
8. Caramel Apple Cheesecake Cookies from Confessions of a Cookbook Queen
Photo courtesy of Confessions of a Cookbook Queen blog
9. Deep Dark Chocolate Cookies from Heart of Gold and Luxury
Photo courtesy of Heart of Gold and Luxury blog
10. Cast Iron Butterscotch Oatmeal Cookie from Lorie's Mississippi Kitchen
Photo courtesy of Lorie's Mississippi Kitchen