Happy Halloween everyone! As ghosts, goblins and even princesses are invading the streets and trick-or-treating this week, perhaps you will want to create some spooky treats of your own. Serve these to the neighborhood kids or just enjoy them just because! Here are some of the coolest Halloween inspired recipes on the web for you to check out!
Photo courtesy of Ambrosia Baking blog
2. Candy Corn Marshmallow People from Knead to Cook
Photo courtesy of Inside BruCrew Life blog
Photo courtesy of Everyday Southwest blog
5. Pumpkin Pops from Sweet Sugar Belle
Photo courtesy of Sweet Sugar Belle blog
Photo courtesy of I Am Baker blog
7. Bloody Brains Cupcakes from Sweet 2 Eat
Photo courtesy of Sweet 2 Eat blog
8. Monster Cupcakes from Whipped Baking
Photo courtesy of Whipped Baking blog
9. Black Licorice Caramel Apples by Heat Oven to 350
Know of any cool Halloween recipes? Let me know about them below!