I don't really love eggnog as a drink but I adore it in baked goods. Eggnog ice cream is mind blowing, those eggnog chocolate chip cookies I shared last week were delish, and this eggnog cheesecake is perfection!
I made this recipe last year for Thanksgiving, and it was a serious hit. I never got the chance to share it and decided I definitely needed to put this on your radar for your Christmas baking! It is really such a lovely cheesecake and has such incredible flavor.
In addition to sharing this recipe, I also want to share my last amazing giveaway of the year! I also think this is my best giveaway yet! Ann Perry Designs is Grandbaby Cakes' apron sponsor. I adore her incredibly modern yet classic aprons, and this week, you have a chance to win one of your choice this holiday season!!
Check out the recipe for this eggnog cheesecake and the giveaway rules below!!!
Eggnog Cheesecake With Gingersnap Crust
- Adapted From Southern Living
12 ounces gingersnaps (about 48 cookies) finely ground
1/4 cup sugar
1/4 cup melted butter
32 ounces 1/3 less fat cream cheese
4 large eggs
2 cups refrigerated eggnog, divided
2 cups powdered sugar
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1 cup whipping cream
Freshly grated nutmeg
- Stir together first 3 ingredients; press mixture onto bottom of a 10-inch springform pan.
- Beat cream cheese at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth; add eggs, 1 at a time, beating until blended after each addition. Add 1 1/2 cups eggnog, and beat until blended. Fold in 2 cups powdered sugar and 2 Tbsp. flour; carefully pour cream cheese mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake at 325° for 1 hour. Turn off oven. Let cheesecake stand in oven, with door closed, 1 hour. Remove to wire rack, and let cool completely. Cover and chill at least 8 hours.
- Beat whipping cream at high speed with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form; fold in remaining 1/2 cup eggnog. Spread mixture evenly over top of chilled cheesecake, and garnish, if desired.
CONGRATS TO ANN PERRY DESIGNS CHRISTMAS GIVEAWAY WINNER DEANNA WHO HAD LUCKY COMMENT NUMBER 52!!
THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED BUT STAY TUNED FOR A NEW GIVEAWAY SOON
1. Follow Grandbaby Cakes on Facebook.
2. Follow Ann Perry Designs on Facebook.
3. Leave a comment below with your email address telling me why you would LOVE to win an Ann Perry Designs apron for the holidays!!
That's It! It's just that Simple!
1. Follow Grandbaby Cakes on Twitter. Come back and leave a separate comment on this post below letting me know you did.
2. Follow Ann Perry Designs on Twitter. Come back and leave a separate comment on this post below letting me know you did.
3. Follow Grandbaby Cakes on Pinterest. Come back and leave a separate comment on this post below letting me know you did.
4. Follow Ann Perry Designs on Pinterest. Come back and leave a separate comment on this post below letting me know you did.
5. Subscribe to Grandbaby Cakes blog by using Google Friend, email or Tumblr. Come back and leave a separate comment on this post below letting me know you did.
- The number of eligible entries received determines the odds of winning.
- Grandbaby Cakes can be found on Facebook at www.facebook.com/grandbabycakes, on Twitter at https://twitter.com/GrandbabyCake, on Pinterest at https://pinterest.com/highartgroup/ and on Tumblr at http://grandbabycakes.tumblr.com/
- Ann Perry Designs can be found online at www.annperrydesigns and on Facebook at www.facebook.com/annperrydesigns, on Twitter at twitter.com/annperrydesigns, on Pinterest at pinterest.com/annperry
- The winner will be selected by random number generator on random.org within two days of the contest closing. The winner will have 24 hours to respond to their notification email to claim their prize. If winner does not respond, another winner will be chosen by random number generator.
- I will obtain the winner's name, mailing address and apron selection by contacting the winner by email. The sponsor will mail an apron of the winner's choosing to the address. - Prize description- One apron sponsored by Ann Perry Designs.
This giveaway will close on Saturday, December 22nd at 11:59pm CST. THIS GIVEAWAY HAS ENDED