I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias and their client. #cbias #SocialFabric
Philly cream cheese is a big staple in my baking. From cheesecakes (well of course) to pound cakes, it makes the best desserts imaginable. Beyond the typical, it is a great flavor addition to new creations in my kitchen as well.
Because I bake so much, I make sure to keep Kraft Philadelphia Cream Cheese in my fridge. And with THIS coupon for $0.50 off, it makes it super easy for me to experiment with various flavors without breaking the bank.
These are quick and easy popsicles with chocolate, caramel and crushed cookies. I'm in love! I assembled these and put them in the freezer in about 10 minutes. Yep, you read that right. Your kids will definitely get a kick out of making these!
Make these in the morning like I did and come home to an awesome treat after work. You can thank me later!
Chocolate Caramel Philly Cream Cheese Pops
7 chocolate cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies, crushed
1 (8 ounce) cream cheese package, softened
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1/2 cup granulated sugar1 1/2 cup refrigerated whipped cream topping
jarred hot fudge sauce
jarred caramel sauce
1. Add cream cheese, vanilla extract and granulated sugar to small bowl and beat until light and fluffy with a hand mixer.
2. Next fold in whipped cream topping until well mixed.
3. Add 1/2 of cream cheese mixture to cups, followed by chocolate sauce then crushed chocolate cookies, then follow with remaining half of cream cheese mixture, followed by caramel and finish with remaining crumbled cookies to the top.
4. Place popsicle sticks in bottoms of filled dixie cups then place in the freezer.
5. Let freeze overnight and enjoy the next day.
Makes about 10-12 dixie cup pops.