My next milkshakes: Skinny Banana Pudding Milkshakes have arrived! Banana pudding is a classic flavor that needed a milkshake remix according to my Facebook followers.
Instead of just making this milkshake the traditional way with ice cream and milk, I decided to make it healthy!! A few months ago I started introducing healthier treats and this one will definitely become a favorite.
These skinny banana pudding milkshakes were inspired by the trendy one ingredient banana ice cream. They are no ordinary banana milkshakes. It is made with frozen banana slices, whipped topping and milk! And it tastes just like the real thing especially when made so silky and smooth with my new Ninja Kitchen System. You won’t miss the calories and it feels just as indulgent!
The only problem you may end up having is an overdose of potassium from having these skinny banana pudding milkshakes several times a week!
Only one more milkshake to go and that one, my friends, is a showstopper!
- 2 ripe frozen bananas, cut in slices
- ½ cup cold low-fat whipped topping
- ¾ - 1 cup milk
- 4 teaspoons powdered vanilla instant pudding
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Whipped cream for garnish
- Vanilla wafers for garnish
- Add frozen banana slices, whipped topping, milk, instant pudding and vanilla extra to blender and blend until smooth milkshake consistency.
- Pour milkshakes into glasses.
- Top with whipped cream and vanilla wafers and enjoy.