Baileys Mint Chocolate Cream Pie just in time for St. Patrick’s Day! Absolutely delicious, decadent, minty and chocolatey for the perfect indulgent Irish treat!buy tramadol online
valium online without prescription
In my heart, I know I’m Irish. How could I not be? I love the color green, fish and chips, Irish stew, beer, Baileys Irish Cream and especially this Baileys Mint Chocolate Cream Pie. This year, when Connie of Urban Bakes invited me to participate in the #KissMeImIrish Party, I decided not be a bystander on St. Patrick’s Day. I convinced myself to celebrate the Feast of Saint Patrick with a Kiss Me I’m Irish dessert!buy tramadol online no prescription
tramadol for sale
The idea for this Baileys Mint Chocolate Cream Pie started with a simple idea: Chocolate. Honestly, most of my baking concoctions come from simple flurries of notions such as this. I was craving chocolate and needed to make something with chocolate. The next step was deciding between a chocolate cheesecake and a chocolate pie. I haven’t made a cheesecake or a pie in a long time, and I honestly needed to put forth the effort on my big Irish debut. Due to my insistent indecisiveness, I eventually settled on a mix of both: a chocolate cream pie made with an oreo cookie crust in a springform pan resembling a cheesecake (SCORE).buy ativan online without prescription
buy ambien without prescription
The base of this pie is a classic chocolate cream pie with the addition of Baileys Irish Cream. While watching the filling thicken over my stove top, I tasted the pudding and almost fainted from the luxurious taste of it. I could have gone to heaven and back it was so good! But I didn’t stop there.xanax online without prescription
Every chocolate cream pie needs fresh whipped cream so I added a bit of mint extract and a few drops of green food coloring to get the fun going! Mint green whipped cream was born. I drizzled a little melted chocolate over the top, piped some plain fresh whipped cream dollops and garnished with Andy’s mint chocolates and green sprinkles for good measure. What was left was a treat fit for any St. Patrick’s Day Feast. After the creation of this, I am excited and proud to say that I am Irish. I plan to talk to my Big Mama and the rest of my family to get to the bottom of this.buy xanax no prescription
buy xanax without prescription
What do you plan to make for St. Patrick’s Day? If you have nothing in mind, check out my fellow #KissMeImIrish Party pals’ recipes below:klonopin online without prescription
valium online pharmacy
1. URBAN BAKES – Sweet & Salty Boozy Irish Truffle Cake
2. Baking a Moment – Irish Cream Profiteroles
3. The Cheery Baker – Baileys Mint Chocolate Poke Cake
4. Grandbaby Cakes – #KissMeImIrish Baileys Mint Chocolate Cream Pie
5. bethcakes – Irish Car Bomb Cake
6. gotta get baked – Chocolate Baileys Cheesecake
7. Jessiker Bakes – #KissMeImIrish Guinness Chocolate Cake
8. Blahnik Baker – Chocolate Guinness Cupcakes with Whiskey Caramel and Baileys Buttercream
9. Bakes In Slippers – Guinness Chocolate Stout Milkshake
10. Chez CateyLou- Guinness Stout Chocolate Donuts #KissMeImIrish
11. House of Bakes – Drunken Blondie
- 1½ cup cream filled chocolate sandwich cookies like Oreos, crushed
- 6 tablespoons melted butter
- 4 large egg yolks, beaten
- 1½ cups granulated sugar
- ¼ cup cornstarch
- pinch of salt
- ⅓ cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- ½ teaspoon instant coffee
- 2½ cups heavy cream
- ½ cup milk
- ¼ cup Baileys Irish Cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup cold heavy whipping cream
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- ¼ teaspoon mint extract (add ½ teaspoon if you want a stronger mint flavor)
- 3 drops green food coloring
- OPTIONAL: chocolate sauce, plain whipped cream, andys mint candy for garnish, and green sprinkles for garnish
- Add crushed chocolate sandwich cookies and melted butter to a medium bowl and whisk together.
- Liberally spray the bottom and sides of a springform pan with non-stick baking spray.
- Gently press the chocolate crust into the bottom of the springform pan and up the sides of the pan.
- Place the completed crust filled springform pan in the freezer and preheat the oven to 300 degrees. Once the oven is set, bake the crust for 10 minutes then cool on a wire rack.
- Once cooled, place the springform pan back in the freezer.
- Mix together egg yolks and granulated sugar on medium high speed in the bowl of your mixer. Next add in cornstarch, salt, cocoa powder and instant coffee and lower speed.
- Lastly, add in heavy cream, milk, and Baileys Irish Cream and whisk together scraping down the sides and bottom to thoroughly blend mixture.
- Transfer mixture from mixing bowl to large pot over medium heat on your stove until mixture begins to boil whisking the entire time.
- Once filling has thickened significantly, turn off heat and swirl in butter and vanilla and whisk together until glossy and smooth. Let mixture chill until it is barely warm.
- After the filling has cooled a bit, add it to the cookie crust and smooth out until even.
- Place the pie back in the freezer for 1 hour.
- Make the whipped cream, add heavy cream to the bowl of your mixer and beat on high speed.
- Once peeks slowly begin to develop, add in powdered sugar, cornstarch, mint extract, and green food coloring until heavy peaks have formed.
- Evenly spread the mint whipped cream over the top of the chocolate pie and refrigerate pie until ready to serve. (Gently remove the pie from the sides of the springform pan before serving).