Brown Sugar Pancakes with Bacon Maple Butter
Brown Sugar Pancakes with Bacon Butter is where Happiness resides. Let me tell you why that is.buy tramadol online
valium online without prescription
These are just so easy to make and so darn delicious that after putting forth minimal effort and getting fine dining quality, happiness will inevitably consume you. Well that was my experience anyway.buy tramadol online no prescription
tramadol for sale
I have long been the biggest fan of pancakes. I feel bad for my husband that has had to appease a random craving in the middle of the night by loading us in the car to find the nearest IHOP or diner.buy ativan online without prescription
The thing is I just adore simple pancakes. Simple, hot off the griddle, fluffy, crispy-edged, buttermilk pancakes will do me just fine. And don’t forget the butter and warm syrup and I’m set. I really don’t feel the need to guzzy them up because the simplicity of the meal is what makes me so darn warm and fuzzy. I tell ya, it’s the little things in life that count.buy ambien without prescription
xanax online without prescription
This brown sugar pancakes recipe fits right in line with my “simple is best” philosophy but it gives it a little edge. The brown sugar in subtle yet rich. You can definitely taste the deeper flavor the molasses lend. The texture is still light and fluffy, and if you are like me, you love a nice golden crispy edge to your hot cakes!buy xanax no prescription
And for a little fun, I baked some bacon, cut the strips into tiny pieces and mixed the bits with a warm butter syrup. I never need another pancake again.buy xanax without prescription
But if you are craving more pancake love, check out this Vanilla Dutch Baby Recipeklonopin online without prescription
valium online pharmacy
and this Perfect Classic Pancakes recipebuy xanax online without prescription
ambien online pharmacy
- 1⅓ cups all-purpose flour
- 1¼ teaspoons baking powder
- 4 tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup buttermilk or coconut milk
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Extra butter for your griddle
- 6 tablespoons butter
- ⅓ cup pure maple syrup
- 3 slices of fried/baked crisp bacon cut into small bits
- In a large bowl, add flour, baking powder, and brown sugar and whisk together until well mixed.
- Next add in eggs, milk, melted butter and vanilla extract and whisk until batter just comes together. Leave the lumps there. No need for a smooth batter.
- Heat a griddle or non stick skillet over medium heat and melt extra butter.
- Pour about ¼ of a cup of batter onto the griddle surface in a circular pattern and allow to sit until bubbles form and the bottom is golden brown and crisp.
- Flip over the pancake and cook until golden brown and crisp on the other side.
- Remove the pancake and place in a warm oven (about 225 degrees) and repeat the process until all pancakes are done.
- Add butter and maple syrup to a microwave safe container and melt together.
- Add some of the bacon bits to the syrup and leave the rest for garnish.
- Add pancakes to your plate and add bacon bits to the top pancake in your stack. Pour syrup mixture over pancakes and enjoy.