A perfectly tart and sweet classic homemade and Easy Strawberry Lemonade Recipe that will make you want to drink from scratch lemonade from now on!
My love of Strawberry Lemonade is deep y’all! I can’t stop making things that remind me of it. From these strawberry lemonade cupcakes to these strawberry lemon cookie cups I recently made for Pillsbury, I am a bit obsessed. It was time I made the real deal.
Now is the perfect time to make this super easy strawberry lemonade drink recipe because it is getting hot out, and I need something that makes me feel refreshed and just plain calm. There is something about lemonade, especially homemade strawberry lemonade that does that. Whether you are sipping it on the porch enjoying the summer breeze or pouring it from a pitcher during Sunday dinner to share with your family, it just makes memories come alive.
This easy strawberry lemonade recipe only took me 10 minutes to make. After squeezing the fresh lemon juice (this took the most time) and adding the sugar, it was a cinch. I used my food processor to create the puree’ then strained the seeds though I think I left a few in which didn’t bother me much. Lastly, I added in the perfect ingredient, sparkling water, which make this lemonade magical. I drank two glasses in a row on Memorial Day, and it was amazing!! I will make this recipe over and over again, and I am thinking of turning it into a slushie next! Why not?
If you are like me and want more Easy Strawberry Lemonade fun, check out these Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes
And try these Strawberry Lemon Cookie Cups for Pillsbury!!
- ¾ cup fresh lemon juice (about 6 lemons)
- 8 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 cups fresh strawberries
- 4½ cups sparkling water
- Additional strawberry slices for garnish
- Add lemon juice and sugar to a bowl and whisk together until sugar dissolves.
- Next, add strawberries to food processor or blender and puree until completely smooth. Run the strawberry puree through a fine mesh strainer.
- For the lemonade, add strawberry puree to lemon juice in a pitcher then add water and stir together.
- Stir together then add in additional berry slices.
- Add ice to serving glasses and fill each glass with lemonade and serve.