If you don’t know how perfectly Blueberry and Lemon go together, this Blueberry Lemon Pound Cake will definitely prove it to you! It is sensational.buy tramadol online
valium online without prescription
I am so excited to share my first recipe post on Better Homes and Gardens Delish Dish blog today! A couple of months ago, I did a guest post for Delish Dish which was a hit! The strawberry shortcake tiramisu was a favorite, and now I am back providing regular monthly recipes on the blog and its starting with this Blueberry Lemon Pound Cake.buy tramadol online no prescription
tramadol for sale
I can’t tell you how happy I am to be sharing their awesome recipes with my audience but with my unique Grandbaby Cakes twist. This blueberry lemon pound cake recipe started with the BHG sour cream pound cake recipe. I decided to add a summery update to it which uses bright gorgeous blueberries and the sunny complement of lemon flavor. Not only was this cake seriously so delicious, it was absolutely stunning too!buy ativan online without prescription
buy ambien without prescription
You have to do me a favor and serve this at any event you have this summer. This Blueberry Lemon Pound Cake is a showstopper.
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 6 large eggs
- 1 cup sour cream, room temperature
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- Zest and juice of 2 lemons
- 1 cup confectioner's sugar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease and lightly flour a 12 inch bundt pan; set aside. In a medium bowl stir together flour, baking powder, and baking soda; set aside.
- In a large bowl beat butter with an electric mixer on medium to high speed for 30 seconds. Gradually add sugar, beating on medium speed about 10 minutes or until light and fluffy. Add vanilla. Add eggs, one at a time, beating on low to medium speed for 1 minute after each addition and scraping side of bowl frequently. Alternately add flour mixture and sour cream to butter mixture, beating on low speed after each addition just until combined.
- Fold in berries, zest and juice until combined.
- Pour batter into prepared pan, spreading evenly. Bake for 1 hour and 15-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near center of cake comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Remove from pan; cool completely on rack.
- Stir together confectioner's sugar and lemon juice until combined and drizzle over top of cooled cake then serve.