valium online without prescription
Summer means one thing to me: peach season. Peaches are my favorite summer fruit. From cobblers and crisps to pies and this peach upside down cake, I adore using them in my beautiful summer dessert recipes.buy tramadol online no prescription
Pineapple upside down cake is usually the standard upside down recipe of choice so I love that this is a twist that helps switch things up a bit. In this recipe, I start by sauteing fresh peach slices in a skillet with brown sugar and butter. A gorgeous syrup develops which bakes into the moist cake batter after it is poured on. This cake is a dream and tastes terrific warm out of the oven with a scoop of vanilla ice cream or whipped cream. You will want to make this peach upside down cake all summer, trust me.tramadol for sale
So hurry over to Parade right this second and check out this incredible peach upside down cake recipe HERE: http://parade.condenast.com/305507/jocelyndelkadams/reinvent-a-standard-with-peach-upside-down-cake/
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 3 large eggs
- ⅓ cup peach nectar
- 1 stick butter
- ¾ cup brown sugar, packed
- 22-26 fresh peach slices
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- For the cake batter: In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, vanilla extract, eggs and peach nectar until well mixed. Set aside.
- Next, melt butter in a 9-inch cast-iron skillet over medium heat.
- Once melted, whisk in brown sugar and cook for 1 minute.
- Line the bottom of the butter and sugar mixture with peach slices and saute over medium heat for an additional 2 minutes.
- Pour cake batter on top of the peach slices.
- Bake cake for 28-33 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Cool cake for 10 minutes then invert the cake onto a serving plate and serve.