Celebrate National Tequila Day and Spring and Summer with this amazing Strawberry Margarita Pie that is delicious and super easy to make!buy tramadol online
valium online without prescription
National Tequila Day is today! Hooray, its about as close to Christmas in the summer as you can get! To celebrate, I have a great Strawberry Margarita Pie recipe today which I featured on WCIU You and Me This Morning today (you can watch the video HERE)buy tramadol online no prescription
tramadol for sale
The best part of this recipe is the simplicity. It doesn’t take a lot of time to make, has very simple steps, is absolutely gorgeous, and did I mention that it has tequila in it? And not just any tequila but Casa Noble, an ultra premium organic tequila.buy ativan online without prescription
I found this recipe on Epicurious when I was searching for something to make to celebrate my summer Christmas holiday, and I am so glad I made this! The strawberry flavor is so lovely but the tequila really stands out in the best way.buy ambien without prescription
xanax online without prescription
I think I found my new favorite barbecue dessert recipe. I am sure that all of my friends will be quite thankful for a slice of this Strawberry Margarita Pie, and a bit tipsy too!
- 1¼ cups graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3½ cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 tablespoon finely grated fresh lime zest
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- 1 (14-oz) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tablespoons tequila
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1½ cups chilled heavy cream
- Strawberries and lime slices for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl, add graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter and whisk together. Next press the graham cracker mixture into a 9 inch round pie pan on the bottom and sides.
- Bake the crust 10 minutes then allow to cool completely.
- Add strawberries, zest, lime juice, condensed milk, tequila, and orange juice to your blender or food processor until completely smooth.
- In the bowl of your mixer, add heavy cream and beat until stiff peaks appear resembling whipped cream.
- Add strawberry mixture to a large bowl then slowly fold in ½ of the whipped cream then fold in the final amount.
- Add the filling to the completely chilled crust and freeze for at least 5 hours.
- To serve, take the pie out of the freezer an hour before and enjoy!