Happy Birthday to my husband who I made this delicious chocolate cake for. Well belated now, his birthday was Tuesday, and I baked this. Almost eight years ago only a few months after my husband (boyfriend at the time) and I became official, I made him a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting for his birthday. I showed up at his apartment with a big ole cake in both hands screaming Happy Birthday! I was always great at surprises and this one took the… umm cake? This is one tradition that has stuck around.valium online without prescription
I was always raised that food was the way to a man’s heart, and I think this cake might be the ticket. It is my auntie Rose’s chocolate cake recipe, and it is quite quite delicious. It is everything a chocolate layer cake should be: filled with chocolate flavor, incredibly fudgy, the perfect texture but also insanely moist. I could eat this cake everyday but I think my thighs are seriously protesting that very thought. I’m glad I only make this cake once a year for the hubby.buy tramadol online no prescription
tramadol for sale
Speaking of cake, I have been busting at the seams for quite a few months holding on to a secret which I am finally going to unleash. I am writing a cookbook!!!! Yep, that’s right! My first cookbook is in the works and will be published next year by Agate Publishing. The best part is it will be all about cakes. Ironically the working title is “Grandbaby Cakes”.buy ativan online without prescription
For the last few months, I have been testing and testing and photographing and writing up a storm preparing to turn in a manuscript that will best showcase what Grandbaby Cakes is all about. It will mix the old with the new, the vintage with the modern and will be filled to the brim with lovely photos taken by yours truly, as well as lots of history about my family including the woman we all know as Big Mama.buy ambien without prescription
xanax online without prescription
I am so grateful for this opportunity and can’t wait to share my blood, sweat and tears with all of you next year. But in the meantime, I hope to share some of my journey and behind the scenes fun on my Instagram account (follow me here) using the hashtag #GBCakesBook.buy xanax no prescription
Also starting next month, I will be looking for testers to help try all of these cake recipes in their homes. If you are interested or know someone that loves to bake, please send me a message and I can share more information. I will be thanking all of my incredible testers in the acknowledgements.buy xanax without prescription
Lastly, I want to involve YOU in my writing. Yep, you! I am going to choose one cake recipe idea from a follower to include in the book. Either share your recipe ideas below on this post or on my facebook page which will have a post dedicated to the contest this evening pinned at the top HERE. If you have a great flavor combination that you think I MUST include, please let me know! I will surely give you credit in the pages.klonopin online without prescription
valium online pharmacy
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 cups granulated sugar
- ½ cup cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup hot water
- 2 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup vegetable oil
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 sticks unsalted butter
- 6 cups confectioner's sugar
- ¾ cup cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- ¼ cup milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and spray 3 9 inch round pans with non-stick baking spray.
- Add eggs and sugar to bowl of your stand mixer and beat on high speed for 2-3 minutes.
- While mixture beats, add cocoa powder, instant coffee powder and salt to hot water. Add to eggs and sugar.
- Next slow down mixer and add flour, baking soda, and baking powder then add vegetable oil, buttermilk and vanilla extract to the mixer and beat until just combined. Batter will be sort of thin but this is normal.
- Evenly add cake batter to all three pans and bake for 22-25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Allow to rest for 10 minutes before removing from pans to cool completely.
- Add butter, confectioner's sugar and cocoa powder to bowl of mixer and mix on high speed until smooth.
- Lastly add in vanilla extract and milk until frosting is fluffy and smooth.
- Frost each layer of cake with frosting then frost the entire cake and serve.