The most sensational Pineapple Upside Down Milkshakes you have ever tasted! Perfect for Spring and Summer treats!
I am soo excited to share this Pineapple Upside Down Milkshakes recipe that I teamed up with Hamilton Beach on. These pineapple upside down milkshakes are insane y’all!!
I have shared my love of pineapple upside down cake before on this blog. In fact, I shared the classic one earlier this summer from an old family recipe but knowing me and my excitement of remixing traditional flavors I grew up with, I knew a milkshake was needed with these flavors, and I was so right!
Using their Drink Mixer, I was able to create a very smooth and creamy milkshake recipe. As I drank two of these in a row, I could not believe how uncanny it was that a milkshake actually tasted like a pineapple upside down cake. The caramelized pineapple flavor is there, the rich tropical essence is there and that down home comfort is all through this drink.
If you think I’ve gone bonkers, I may have. Having three pineapple upside down milkshakes in a row will do that to ya. But I haven’t gone too insane to know that this is my absolute favorite milkshake now. It is all a frozen drink should be. Have I talked it up enough? I hope so.
- 1 cup vanilla ice cream
- ½ cup pineapple sherbet
- ¼ cup crushed pineapple
- ½-1 cup milk (1/2 cup if you prefer thick shakes and 1 cup if you like them thinner)
- pinch of ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon caramel sauce
- Optional: Garnish with fresh whipped cream, cake crumbles, chopped pineapple, caramel sauce and/or cherries
- Add vanilla ice cream, pineapple sherbet, crushed pineapple, milk, ground cinnamon and caramel sauce into the steel mixing cup of your drink mixer and process until smooth and blended to your preference. Add more milk if you prefer milkshakes a bit thinner.
- Pour milkshake into two glasses and garnish with toppings of your liking.