Maple bacon corn muffins with a lovely moist texture, hints of pure maple syrup and bits of crisp bacon throughout. The most comforting bread ever.buy tramadol online
valium online without prescription
Today I’m serving up good ole fashioned corn muffins with a twist on BHG Delish Dish: Maple Bacon Corn Muffins. Cornbread was a true staple in my home. Every dinner had either a skillet of cornbread or corn muffins on the table.buy tramadol online no prescription
What makes a great corn muffin is three fold: Flavor, Texture and Moistness. The best ones I remember tasted almost like a cupcake because there was a touch of sweetness but the grittiness of the cornmeal changed the profile completely. The BHG recipe for corn muffins is quite lovely. I really enjoyed them (plural because I ate three in a row).tramadol for sale
buy ativan online without prescription
The twist was the addition of maple syrup and bacon that really made these perfect for breakfast. I loved the hint of maple throughout and the little bits of bacon in each bite. They really were fantastic. To try these muffins, head over to Delish Dish and get the recipe now!
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- ¾ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- ¾ cup milk
- ¼ cup plain low-fat yogurt
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Warm maple syrup
- Bacon bits
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line fifteen 2½-inch muffin cups with paper bake cups. Coat bake cups with cooking spray; set pans aside.
- In a medium bowl stir together cornmeal, flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Make a well in the center of flour mixture. In a small bowl combine eggs, milk, yogurt, and oil. Add egg mixture all at once to cornmeal mixture. Stir just until moistened.
- If desired, fold Add-Ins into batter. Spoon batter into the prepared muffin cups, filling each two-thirds full. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted in the centers comes out clean. Cool in muffin cups on wire racks for 5 minutes. Remove from muffin cups.
- Top with warmed maple syrup and bacon bits and serve.