Deliciously simple Frozen Peanut Butter Pie, the perfect icebox treat for a hot summer filled with rich peanut butter and whipped cream flavor and chopped peanut butter cups.
I’ve got a Frozen Peanut Butter Pie that tastes like frozen peanut butter cups on BHG’s Delish Dish today. Just think about that for a second, a frozen peanut butter cup? Doesn’t that sound magnificent? It definitely did to me.
This pie seriously could not be easier to make. I think I spent more time showering than I did making this pie. A few quick steps of melting peanut butter and sugar together then combining with fresh whipped cream is all you have to do before pouring the mixture into a pre-prepared chocolate cookie pie crust. Freeze and eat!
That’s all there is to this. I added an easy ganache made with chocolate chips and heavy cream and drizzled it on top. I ate this frozen peanut butter pie in silence savoring every single bite. I think it is the most fitting way to eat it. I hope you agree.
If so, head over to BHG Delish Dish and check out the recipe.
- 2¼ cups whipping cream
- 1¼ cups creamy or chunky peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup (about 15) bite-size chocolate-covered peanut butter cups, chopped
- 1 purchased chocolate cookie crumb pie shell
- 6 chocolate-covered peanut butter cups, halved
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2-3 tablespoons heavy cream
- In a small saucepan, combine ¼ cup of the cream, the peanut butter, and ¼ cup of the powdered sugar.
- Cook and stir over medium heat until smooth. Cool to room temperature.
- Find the rest of the instructions online.